Camp Parks is an active reserve military base and access will require a guest pass request to be submitted. When submitting the form, please follow the directions below.
Application: Please fill out this application
Sponsor: Michelle Decker, PRFTA MWR Fitness Center, Manager
Include: You will need to include a copy of a state-issued ID (which may be done by taking a picture of it with a smartphone).
Submit: Both items need to be submitted to this link prior to entry:
Heed the speed limits posted - 25 MPH (10 MPH if troops marching). The base police do not let drivers off with just a warning.
NEW GATE - DIRECTIONS TO FIELD:
- Camp Parks Blvd. entrance is off of Dougherty Road
- From the Hopyard exit head NORTH up Dougherty Road
- Turn RIGHT at Camp Parks Blvd.
- Once through the gate turn LEFT at the stop sign onto Davis Street
- Continue until you see the TVBR field ahead of you.
- PARK in dirt lot - you will see cars right of the field. (Heed the No Parking sections around the edges of the field)